California (Rookie Espanol)
Publisher: Childrens Pr (1 de septiembre de 2004)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 8.4 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
- Early introduction to Spanish
- Perfect for ESL students
- Includes at least one map.
- "Words You Know" section reinforces the text.
- Photographs are directly related to the text.
- High interest topic introduces early readers to basic geographic facts.
Grades K-4 National Social Studies Standards
- Culture: I
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
- Cultural unity and diversity can be identified within and across groups
- Time, Continuity, and Change: II
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
- People, Places, and Environments: III
- Locate and distinguish among various landforms such as mountains, plateaus, islands, and oceans